Friday, December 20, 2013

Hands down one of my favourite interiors so far this year...I love the mid-century chair...and the lights...the palette of the whole space...and Diesel has some very beautiful designed lights with Foscarini :D

Fogo Island Long Studio / Saunders Architecture
Fogo Island Long Studio / Saunders Architecture

Download whole gallery
Soviet Modernism 1955-1991: Unknown Stories #exhibition
Soviet Modernism 1955-1991: Unknown Stories #exhibition

Download whole gallery
Hands down one of my favourite interiors so far this year...I love the mid-century chair...and the lights...the palette of the whole space...and Diesel has some very beautiful designed lights with Foscarini :D
Hands down one of my favourite interiors so far this year...I love the mid-century chair...and the lights...the palette of the whole space...and Diesel has some very beautiful designed lights with Foscarini :D

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment